In Childhood : "Growth Hormone"
In Adult : "Healing Hormone"
- Produced by pituitary gland in the brain.
- FDA approved in 1994 for replacement in adults due to age-related deficiencies.
- Rejuvenates every cell in the body.
- Improves mood, memory, alertness, and concentration.
- Promotes restorative sleep.
- Helps lose body fat and maintain lean muscle.
- Strengthens bones.
- Promotes skin and internal organ rejuvenation.
- Improves sexual vitality and exercise capacity.
- Improves normal healing.
- Restores youthful immune system and high energy.
Two or more symptoms could mean you have a deficiency of Growth Hormone
- Sleep problems
- Bone loss
- Thick heal pads
- Memory loss
- Premature aging
- Slowing cognition
- Heart condition
- Less stamina
- Spare tire
- Visual field defects
- Insulin resistance
- Less libido
- Sagging skin
- Thick palms
- Sexual dysfunction